This week I had the opportunity to attend The workshop Phoenix by Bloguettes. All I can say is I left feelin like a BOSS BABE. It was so amazing to be surrounded by so many inspiring women who were just killing it in the spaces they were in! I feel empowered, inspired, and motivated. After all, WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS.
While I was at this event, I started thinking about some of my own personal expiriences. My life has been a whirlwind these past 6 years. (It’s crazy I started Origami Owl 6 years ago…) If you don’t know what Origami Owl is then click here: https://www.origamiowl.com/ourstory I feel like I have learned so much having my own business. I have grown in ways I never would’ve been able to if it weren’t for being an entrepreneur so today I thought it would be fun to share my tips for success with you! I have the opportunity to travel around and speak at a lot of schools and conferences and the question I get asked the most is “How can I be successful?” The answer is simple…
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS. Don’t let anyone stop you! I know that sounds so cheesy but its true. You have to absolutely decide in your mind that you aren’t going to let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams and goals.
- Surround yourself with people who believe in you. This is so important! I couldn’t have done it without the help of people who supported me and lifted me up. Especially since I was so young when I first started my company.
- Persevere through the hard times. It is easy to get discouraged. Success isn’t one straight perfect line to the top. Its more like a zig zag looptie loop crazy rollercoaster that eventually leads to the top! If times get tough, Persevere. Push through it! YOU’VE GOT THIS!
- Create a vision board! I love vision boarding because it is a great way to put all of your dreams and goals in one place where you can visually see them and remember them each day. I like to keep my vision board somewhere where I will see it every single day!
- VISUALIZE. Close your eyes. Think about your goals. Think about what you want most in life. Picture yourself reaching those goals, then go out and reach them! It is always nice to visualize and put it out into the universe that you are going after your goals and dreams! Decide you aren’t going to quit! Nothing can stop you now!
OKAY! Those are some of my tips and hopefully they inspired you! Now, go out and reach those dreams! I know, It’s easier said than done. BUT, What are you waiting for? I want to share my favorite quote with you that has gotten me through so much.
Now is your time. Let go of the things that are holding you back. Forget the excuses! Make it happen.
COMMENT down below what your dreams are!
For more details about my story visit: Origamiowl.com