I thought it would be so fun today to answer some frequently asked questions:
- Q: how long have you been married
A: 1 year and 4 months. But whose counting (;
2. Q: When do you want kids?
A: We aren’t really sure yet! Just whenever it feels right. We have only been married for a little over a year so we are just enjoying our time together. We love talking about our future kids though and we already have all of our kids names picked out. We can not wait for the day that we are able to grow our family and we both want somewhat of a bigger family. We are very excited for the future.
3. Q: Where is your favorite place you’ve ever traveled?
A: It’s SO HARD to pick but we would have to say, Bora Bora- the blue water there is just unreal. Paris- this is where we were engaged. It is so sentimental to us and we always love going back! Or BALI- Bali is just so unique. The culture there is so cool to expirience, and theres so much to do there and its just a blast.
4. Q: What is the best part about being married?
A: Getting to be with your best friend all the time. We seriously have so much fun together and we love just spending quality time together. Everyday is an adventure.
5. Q: What is your favorite memory you have together?
A: Top 10 favorite memories we have together (not in order)
- Going skydiving in Maine.
- Scuba diving in Bora Bora
- Hot air balloon ride over the red rocks in Sedona
- Our wedding day
- Going to a street carnival as one of our first dates
- Playing with monkeys in the monkey jungle in Bali Indonesia
- Swimming with Humpback whales in Tahiti
- Going zip lining in Hawaii
- 5 day road trip through Europe
- Getting engaged under the Eiffel Tower in Paris
6. Q: Why do you guys travel?
A: There is nothing like the feeling stepping off the plane in a new country and just experiencing a new culture. Everywhere we go we leave with a new appreciation for life. Meeting people and connecting with others around the world brings us so much happiness! It is so cool to go somewhere that you’ve seen in pictures and actually see it in real life. Those moments are priceless.
7. Q: How are you able to afford traveling so much?
A: We really like to be frugal while we travel. Flights can be super expensive so that is why we are always on the look out for good deals. We also try to use social media to our advantage by working with different brands and companies while we travel. We feel super blessed that we are able to travel as much as we do and we can’t wait for more adventures.
8. Q: Why did you guys decide to get married so young?
A: This is a question we get asked a lot. Dallin was 23 and I (Bella) was 21 when we got married. We both took marriage very seriously and we knew deep down it was meant to be. We both prayed about it a ton and we both felt like it was right. As cheesy as this sounds, We just both make each other better. Dallin completes me and I am so grateful I found someone like him to spend the rest of my life with. We knew we had a bright future together and so it felt right to get that future started! We are so lucky to have found each other so young. It has easily been the best year of our lives.
9. Q: What is some advice to grow your social media?
A: Growing your social media account is a full time job. It definitely isn’t easy, It is a lot of hard work and our number one advice would be POST POST POST. Post consistently and post good quality content. Try to post on all platforms. We still don’t have the perfect answer for this question because I don’t think theres really a formula to growing your social media but just try to be consistent and it’ll definitely happen. Stay patient because it can be a long process but it is very rewarding.
10. Q: Do you travel with checked bags?
A: We actually only travel with carry ons. We have become pros at packing our carryons full of everything we would need for 2 weeks! We have lost bags in the past and we just feel a lot more confident only packing carry ons.