Recently, I have been thinking about what brings me peace and happiness in my life. I am a very visual person, so making lists and vision boards are usually my way of remembering things! I feel like it is so easy to get caught up in life and look at the things we don’t have and feel unhappy but, Life is SO beautiful. Ive decided I want to live 2018 to the fullest and do all of the things that I have always wanted to do. I’m going to push myself out of my comfort zone and really just enjoy the little things in life. Here are a few things that make me happy:
1. Enjoying little moments with my family
2. Realizing that nothing is ever “Perfect”
3. Working out and going to the gym
4. Making new friends
5. Serving others.
6. Accepting myself for who I am
7. Feeling grateful for what I have
8. Taking time everyday to relax and breathe
9. Enjoying a treat every once in a while without feeling guilty
10. Loving every moment and realizing everything happens for a reason
11. Rolling down the car windows and breathing in fresh air
12. Singing in the shower at the top of my lungs
13. Traveling to new places
14. pushing myself out of my comfort zone
15. Remembering to say thank you
17. avocados…enough said!
18. bike rides through the neighborhood
19. laughing more and worrying less
20. Trying new things
So, I challenge you to step outside of your comfort zone and live your life. Be happy! Don’t let anyone hold you back! Happiness comes from within! Heres to enjoying the little moments in life and loving each day.